Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Found a coin.

Step 1: Completed!

Time to work on my next step, doubling to 2 cents. I was almost starting to lose hope for finding my first cent, but I finally did after about 2 hours of searching/errand running. This seems like it's going to be pretty fun, and I'm already starting to formulate some plans as to how I'm going to double my money, at least for the first few steps. I'm really excited to go on this venture!

Time for the next step: 1 cent - 2 cents.

Go!

3 comments:

Rachel. said...

Hi There,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog ! (and your link, I'll do the same in a minute...)

Congrats. on starting to double. There are lots of people doing this now, so if you want it, there is lots of support out there !
Have you been to the Doublers Den ?

Hope to see you around :)

Rachel.

The Doubling Challenge

Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

You can read more about my adventure in doing the Double Your Way To A Million concept.
You can find me at Double To A Million Plan

Regards,
Xinfinitum

bijuterii said...

I am also on my path to double money.
Check it up here:
How to double your money